LVMH Watches & Jewellery: Counted among the most dynamic brands on the market, the Houses in the Watches & Jewellery sector of LVMH operate in two segments: high-quality watchmaking on the one hand and jewellery and high jewellery on the other. A quest for excellence, creativity and innovation guide the Houses in this area every day.
The watchmaking side capitalizes on the complementary positioning of its Houses: TAG Heuer's international stature, Hublot's strong dynamic of innovation and Zenith's age-old savoir-faire.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Planning Analyst
- To work with commercial team on sales forecast and business reviews.
- To prepare the reports to HQ with high quality comments during the budget period.
2) On-time & Accurate Reporting
- To ensure weekly sales best estimate and monthly sales report with high quality comments are submitted to HQ on time.
- To ensure monthly rebates, quarterly rebates and incentives calculations are prepared on time.
- To ensure weekly retail discount report, monthly retail report and store fact sheets are submitted to national retail manager.
- To ensure daily sell-in report and sell-out report are updated and sent to commercial team.
- To perform margin analysis by distribution channels.
- To work on price analysis for price increase by comparing current vs new prices for increase and variance.
- To provide product analysis for all channels which include the average sell-in and sell-out units for last 12 months, stock availability, wholesale prices and values.
4) Product forecast and stock level
- To monitor incoming shipment from HQ and ensure ideal stock level at boutiques.
- To consolidate stock reports in the trade for discontinued stock level monitoring purpose.
- To coordinate with the local and HQ commercial team, to maximize stock availability locally so that we do not lose sales opportunity.
- To assist Finance & Operations Manager and General Manager in preparing ad-hoc financial presentations and projects.
Key Competency, Skills and Experience
- Good business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to be an efficient business partner with internal and external customers
- Able to work independently and flexibly to accommodate changing business needs
- Good team player
- Strong integrity and values
- High proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- CPA/ACCA/ACA would be an advantage