- Plan and control the business and financial information pertaining to the activities of the Brand in Asia-Pacific, in direct retail, wholesale & travel retail.
- Prepare Budget, revised forecasts, strategic plan for APAC region, and CAPEX requests
- Responsible over the management reports & the analysis of the companies' performances
- Lead the take-over and stabilization of new countries
- Lead ad hoc Brand transversal projects
- Suggest action plans to sustain the growth in existing or prospected area
- Prepare the Budget, Revised forecast, Strategic Plan, from initial framing to presentation to HQs CFO, working closely with the Brand MD and the VP Finance.
- Prepare, control and report on Company's results, weekly and monthly variance analysis against budget and forecast. Work with relevant business units in the organization to optimize sales & spending.
- Review and challenge the business plan of the wholesale partners. Suggest improvement in the methodology and curbing actions to sustain the business growth.
- Control on a weekly / monthly basis the wholesale partners KPIS: sales, stock, sell-through, stock coverage.
- Control the OTB placed by the partners versus the business plans agreed with them.
- Closely monitor - and prepare when needed - the investment plans for Brand boutiques in the region.
- Prepare the Managing Director's negotiations with retail landlords, further challenge landlords' leasing Directors when terms misaligned with Brand's best interest.
- Track and monitor the wholesale contracts in the region. Suggest improvements when renewal or new contracts shall be signed.
- Analyse Brand pricing market mark up for APAC region - recommend accordingly
- Work closely with the Regional Finance Manager to optimize all Balance Sheets items, especially cash related with corporate investment.
- Work closely with different business units to understand, contribute to, and if necessary align their strategies.
- Responsible for assuring that the internal controls in place are adequate and in compliance with all corporate governance requirements, with the support of the Internal Control Manager.
- Ad hoc projects include: roll out of Brand Point of Sales system in selected partners boutiques, ...
- Suggest monthly accruals to Regional Finance Manager - for discussion with Brands HQs