About This Opportunity
Guerlain is looking for a Business Planning & Control Analyst.
In this role, your missions is to provide financial support to the management in decision making, ensuring adequate budgeting and expense control, conducting business and financial analysis and preparing reports for the company management / staff and headquarters.
Various career paths are available both at Guerlain or with different brands within the LVMH group.
- Business Planning & Control Manager within LVMH group
- Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company.
Report to:Business Planning & Control Manager
Budget / Forecast Preparation
- Support the preparation and coordination of budgets and forecasts in line with corporate instructions
- Support strategic planning activities through the analysis and monitoring of economic situation and retail market trend
- Monitor and analyze the variance of sales / expense and report to each department heads, managements and headquarters
- Support inventory and gross margin analysis
- Support profitability analysis
Monthly closing / Reporting
- Perform monthly analysis and prepare analytical explanation on actual vs. forecast for headquarters. Also support any ad-hoc requests from headquarters.
- Conduct periodical sales analysis and reporting to the management. (Monthly / Weekly report and ad-hoc analysis)
- Support preparation of store investment analysis
- Contribute to company activities (family sale, BA seminar, etc.)
- University graduate
- 2 to 5 year experience in financial planning & business analysis in multinational company. Knowledge in retail or FMCG is a plus.
- Strong analytical with a pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Power point, Access)
- Experience in Business Intelligence (Cognos, etc.) is a plus
- Very good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop good work relationship with all other departments
- Team player, positive mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and concurrently manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Business level Japanese & English
It all began with Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain. A perfumer, chemist, inventor and researcher, the House's founder settled up his first boutique in the heart of Paris in 1828.
Aftre 190 years from the creation, Guerlain is still strives to create perfumes, make-up and skincare products that fulfill their primary functions, but also inspire emotion, surprise and wonder.
In 2017, we opened our new concepted store, la Maison Guerlain which dedicated exclusively to fragrances in France and around the world.
Unique in the world of perfumes, these Guerlain Parfumeur boutiques bring customers an unprecedented experience, offering a range of 110 fragrances, all immediately available. Digital fragrance consultations let visitors find their signature fragrance. There is also a personalization atelier where customers can choose the shape and color of their bottle, engrave it with a special message in any language, and select ribbons, bows and other personal touches. What's more, Guerlain's celebrated "Bee" bottles can be refilled at any time from fragrance fountains, a perfectly elegant combination of luxury and sustainable development.