Plan and control the business and financial information pertaining to the activities Loewe in Asia-Pacific, in retail
- Support preparation of budget and forecast for HK, MO & APAC Markets
- Prepare monthly closing, management reports & the variance analysis vs budget & forecast
- Assist in ad hoc Investment analysis, optimization of boutiques' operations
- Prepare the budgets from margin to expenses with the support of the Senior BPC Manager.
- Lead the month end process including preparing monthly accruals
- Assist for the month end reports preparation and provide insightful comments vs. budget / reforecast
- Execute business performance analytics including store opening, investment and inventory planning
- Work closely with the Regional Finance team to optimize all Balance Sheets items
- Ensure that the internal controls in place are adequate and in compliance with all corporate governance requirements. Support in annual store audit.
- Ad hoc projects include: investment planning, country takeover, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in business - a certification in Accounting is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience
- International experience
- Ambitious, curious, open minded, flexible
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Smooth communication
- Fluent in English - Cantonese / Mandarin is a plus
- Must be proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Microsoft AX and Cegid are a plus