· Analyze the overall delivery of Company financial targets on a regular basis and report back to the business with recommendations as necessary
· Work closely with operational team and develop excellent knowledge of the business units' operating environments
· Challenge the performance of markets
· Alert management (local and central) on risks and opportunities.
· Determine, measure and follow-up key cost drivers in a periodic basis.
· Involvement and assistance in the auditing process - both internal and external as required.
· Analysis and proposal of profitability of capital expenditure
· Analysis of business risk and preparation of back-up plan for business target achievement.
Plan, Budget, Revision
· Manage the annual budgeting process and subsequent revisions such as R1, R2, 3 year plan, etc.
· Preparation of Budget and Revisions in accordance with parent company requirements and timetable, working with the country to gather information in a timely and accurate way.
· Actively involved in business strategy and brand objectives.
Reporting and Financial Monitoring
· Prepare monthly reporting for the parent company in a timely and accurate way.
· Monitor and control the KPI of China including Turnover, Operating Profit, DSO, A&P investment, DOI & inventory depreciation etc..
· Review, control and approve capex
· Follow the sales development and expenses control
· Provide and update detailed monthly analysis of costs by cost center and by cost type, analyzing main variances with latest revision, budget and previous year.
· Prepare and validate specific provisions and accruals.
Project Analysis and support
· Provide analytical support to various cross-function initiatives and ad hoc projects.
· Participate in new projects by processing simulations and preparing business plans, study of the cash flow and P&L.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good experience in leading big scale or multi-function financial role
· Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
· Strong analytical skills
· Logical thinking
· Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing environment and business needs
· High levels of persuading and influencing skills
· Qualified Accountant or Business school
University degree in Finance & management controlling
At least 5-8 year experience in a similar position within an international group.
Ability to analyze, compare and interpret facts quickly
Strong business acumen
Customer focused (external and internal)
Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
System oriented (strong Excel skills)