> Reinforce regular analysis on dashboard, key business data and activities
- Provide comprehensive and accurate business analysis from diversified perspectives and angels to report the business performance status, as well as comments on reasons & suggested action, and put managements' attention at the right place,
Sell-in/sell out achievement review
Sell-out target setting review
BC productivities and door productivities review, etc.
- A&P review & monitoring to improve A&P spend by key categories and key marketing events
ROI by key product portfolio.
ROI by key TM and CRM program
- Perform regular reporting on Gap-to-Leadership
> Review and optimize Retail Operation Systems
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing and SSC team to streamline, standardize and consolidate monthly reporting for retail operations and management review on a regular base.
> Other transversal projects to support GM (e.g. Omnichannel, CRM, Digital.etc.)
Qualification & Skills:
· Minimum 8+ years retail management experiences, with solid business understanding, finance AND project management.
· Working experience in cross-cultural/international environment is required.
· Good in communication, presentation and coordination skills
· Fluent in English& Chinese, in both formal and informal communication
· Strong data sense and good analytical skill
· Very organized and hardworking
· Strong controlling background
· Strong influencing skills
· Strong project management with good communication and coordination skills
· Open-minded learner: inquisitive
· Strategic agility
· Business acumen
· Integrity and trust