The Business Systems Integration Team Lead will define the strategy, applications, solutions to be able to support our Business and operations worldwide, which require state of the art software solutions and processes. Furthermore, you know the (im)possibilities of the applications and advise LOEWE on how to use them in the most efficient way.
The Business Applications Consultant will be assisting in coordinating and executing all ICT activities related to supporting the LOEWE´s business and IT infrastructure from the functional and technical point of view.
The professional will be initially responsible for choosing the right applications and technology, setting up, configuring and developing the new integrations and interfaces requested by the business and will be able to support the full systems lifecycle; from requirements gathering and design through implementation or development of functional solutions.
The Consultant will work closely with the other Business Applications IT consultants, Business Partners and our own Business and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure Business and our customer's satisfaction.
The Team Lead will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for the Business. As an Integration consultant the Team Lead will participate on implementation & rollout projects as well as on application support & maintenance but also other applications supporting our Business when it comes to integration of different software solutions or business partners
As Team Lead, you will have the following Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Selecting and prescribing the right software and applications to integrate with other software solutions and /or Business Partners,
- analyze the workload and distribute work to your team colleagues;
- monitor your team performance and deliverables according to the Business expectations;
- be functional lead owning the solutions developed in all areas for which your team is responsible, paying special attention to the integration with other business solutions and applications;
- assist your manager in coaching the Team members.
As a Senior ESB and IT Consultant, you will have the following Tasks and Responsibilities:
- participating in ESB implementation projects reporting to the Project Manager/s;
- gather customer requirements: Judge them on feasibility and impact within the (standard) SW possibilities;
- develop solutions and implement the changes (ESB customizations and programming within standard);
- answer user questions and resolve incidents;
- provide training to employees (Key Users);
- keep standards in system changes through review, advice and acceptance of the specifications of the proposed system changes;
- perform functional testing and user acceptance test;
- release management;
You will manage internal and external resources and have direct interaction with several areas of the organization including:
- Sales and Sourcing (customers and vendors)
- Education: ideally a University degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of ESB Administration and project experience including hands-on functional configuration, facilitation and communication to our IT customers and stakeholders
- Experience working in a global ESB environment.
- Experience working on Full Life Cycle ESB implementations
- Experience in providing structure and guidance to a global project team
- Proven project leadership skills as demonstrated through ESB implementations
- ESB certification in Talend, TibCo, DataStage, Mulesoft or SAG WebMethods is highly valuable.
- Project Management methodology courses (certification is valuable)
- Fluent in English and Spanish