Within Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific, LVMH - Wines & Spirits division, we are recruiting a buyer in charge of Advertising & Promotions (A&P) and Point Of Sales Materials (POSM), for our Asia Pacific Region.
- Take full ownership of the corporate Moët Hennessy Purchasing strategy and vision, promoting suppliers partnerships for the benefit of our internal clients.
- Define and put in place purchasing strategies for A&P and POSM, in order to give a competitive advantage to concerned MH Markets. It means bringing value to the business, besides costs optimization.
- Lead the sourcing, development if need be, tendering, and execution of the projects under MHAP Purchasing scope of work, always in close collaboration with internal clients.
- To benchmark and scout the market in order to challenge and optimize the existing purchasing conditions in terms of cost and service level aiming at increasing our competitiveness and profitability. In your negotiation, you easily deal with both tactical opportunities and long-term strategic goal.
- Participate in projects aiming at improving the purchasing process, as you are responsible for developing and sharing reliable and efficient reporting tools that will support our continuous improvement approach, both in the processes and in the organization.
- Design and manage a KPI dashboard to measure and boost the performance of our internal processes and of our suppliers. You identify the needs of the team and act as key user towards IT for the pertinent applications development.
- Aware of new regulations (legal, ethical, environmental) and guidelines applicable to our industry and markets.
- To monitor and ensure a full compliance of the supplier portfolio to these standards.
- Holder of a Master degree in Purchasing or showing equivalent experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Strategic Purchasing.
- Strong knowledge of purchasing processes and contract management, and are exposed to working closely with internal clients (marketing, sales, development, quality, logistics).
- Fluent in English
- Excellent command in MS Office
- Result-oriented, you have strong planning and time-management skills
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset, you are operational excellence focused and improve the processes by implementing new tools.
- Being strongly customer focused with a high product sensitivity, you are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of your internal clients in quality and time.
- Rigorous, you are action and result oriented and are able to multitask effectively.
- Team oriented, you are seen as a truthful person, able to deliver.
- Good in communication and negotiation skills to ensure excellent relationships with your team, internal clients and suppliers.
- Creative thinker, curious, open-minded, you deliver in a constructive manner.
Overall, you are an active member of the purchasing community and you act as a diplomat and know how to read the situation with a very strong team mindset.