Acting as a Brand Ambassador, the Assistant Store Manager has the responsibility of supporting the Store Manager maximizing sales, profitability, productivity and efficiency standards.
The person will be based in Casa LOEWE Milan and will be in charge of managing an efficient store which represents the brand image and delivers high customer service. The role requires someone who can drive profitable performance by motivating the team and developing a strong client base. He/she will work closely with the Store Manager to evaluate market information and create strategies that can impact in store results.
Brand Ambassador, Customer Service and Public Relations
- Embody the brand image for customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA.
- Excite and install passion and pride for the brand.
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure world class service is delivered at all times.
- Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times.
- Coordinate in store and promotional events.
Business Management and General Store VM
- Monitor sales performance, analyse results and forecast trends to propose commercial action plans to maximise sales and minimise costs.
- Oversee the boutique operational processes to ensure the best performance.
- Coordinate the supervision of sections and internal store processes related to inventory, maintenance, safety, visual & image standards and service quality at the point of sale in order to ensure full compliance with the company´s objectives in these areas.
- Work with Marketing and Art Department to plan in-store event calendar and window Schedule.
- Optimize the staff competencies to lead the business growth giving appropriate, timely and specific feedback.
- Identify and recruit talents in collaboration with the Store Manager.
- Manage and motivate the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Train store staff by revising orientation to products and sales training materials, delivering training sessions, reviewing results and training needs with the Store Manager.
- Have previous experience of at least 5 years in Retail in a Luxury Brand.
- Have passion towards Fashion, Art & Culture being a LOEWE Fan.
- Have perfect knowledge of local market and strong influencing skills in order to develop effective working relationships with employees and influence work behaviours.
- Be fluent in Italian and English, other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel & Powerpoint...)