An exciting opportunity exists for a talented retail professional to join Australia's most dynamic Swiss watch brand - TAG Heuer in our NEW BOUTIQUE - Perth.
Swiss Avant-Garde since 1860, TAG Heuer is one of the world's largest and most progressive Swiss watch brands and part of the world's leading luxury goods group, LVMH (Louis Vuitton-Moet Hennessy). TAG Heuer is currently seeking a high performing Casual Sales Consultant to join our growing Perth team!
The key objective of the Sales Consultant role is to confidently interact and engage with every single client, guiding them through a luxurious customer service experience. Efficiently advising and assisting our clients to help drive brand awareness, customer loyalty and sales targets. Responsibilities are:
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets, KPI's and goals as assigned by Boutique Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service with strong product knowledge and relationship management.
- Proactively develop the customers base through involvement in the CRM activities, events and marketing initiatives.
- Maintaining exceptional boutique presentation and visual merchandising.
- Ensure compliance in stock management and security guidelines.
At TAG Heuer, we are looking for talents who are creative, energetic, pragmatic, results-orientated and who balance well the 'think' and 'do'. While technical expertise is very important in everything we do, personality matters a lot to us: bring your own style!
Self-starter, ability to work independently and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. You are energetic, action and sales-oriented with strong organizational skills. You have pride in providing a high level of customer service and have exceptional communication and writing skills with high attention to detail. You must have previous experience in a similar role, specifically within the watch industry and must possess intermediate computer skills.
If our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application!
Please submit an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for us.