An amazing opportunity to join a Premium drinks business as a Category & E-Retail Intern who will deliver exceptional brand and category activations in key retailers, and work cross functionally with other teams.
The Category & E-Retail intern is part of the Off Trade Sales team. In this role you will support branded online and in store campaigns across Champagne, Whiskies and Vodka. You will also monitor the market for the latest and most innovate activities and report back to the business. You will be working with a cross functional team, across Sales, Marketing, Category Management, external agencies and retailers. This role requires analytical skills, creativity, and a hands on mind-set.
- Support the Category Manager in delivering range and merchandising projects to key retailer customers
- Support the delivery of monthly category updates to key retailers, providing insight and recommendations
- Provide analytical support for the Sales and Category Manager to develop the trade category plan with retailers
- Monitor in store trade activations, promotional activities, new launches and generate reports which feed into seasonal reviews
- Track, measure and review all major in store activity, identifying opportunities for future improvement
- Maintain the integrity and reliability of internal performance trackers
- Merchandising: create artwork, produce visuals, graphics and banners in conjunction with creative agencies and Marketing teams
- New Assets (AIR) implementation across key E-Retailers account: develop product information and digital content libraries to share with E-Retail customers)
- Data: Measure brand activations and use learnings to implement in future brand strategies based on: user engagement, impressions, click-through rates, pay-per-click effectiveness and ROI
- Accounts Management Support: Update and maintain account plans, sell-out analysis, FTT, pre / post evaluation, commercial administration. Gathering EPOS sell-out, provide administrative support (e.g. new line forms creation, Media invoices coding etc.)
Off Trade Team Support
- Organise and coordinate events and trade visits for wider team and customers
- Assist Off Trade director with customer and trade visit planning
- Manage and deliver ad hoc projects requested by the sales team
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
MH Europe is a Distribution Company of Moët Hennessy, comprised of distribution companies (in UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Turkey, Russia, Poland and Czech Republic), 2 Joint Ventures (MHD France, Ireland) and Agent/Distribution Markets in Central and South Eastern Europe, Portugal and Baltics.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree level or current undergraduate
- Fluent in English, second language is a plus
Technical & management skills
- PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Office proficient user
- Able to manage and work with large sets of data
- High level of execution and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Project management and efficient time management skills
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Business acumen and keen understanding of luxury branding
- Able to work autonomously and be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to connect and network outside of the team, e.g. with marketing and sales colleagues
- Team player who communicates effectively
- Demonstrate resilience and pressure management
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.