Louis Vuitton is looking for a C&B Assistant to join the Mediterranean Region (18 retail stores in Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel & Turkey).
The ideal candidate will be supporting the C&B Department, monitoring monthly HR Reporting & Administrative topics, and actively participating in all Compensation & Benefits all over Mediterranean Region closely to the C&B Manager.
The chosen candidate will be a key business partner for the region and retail teams, being part of the regional HR team based in Madrid Head Office and reporting directly to the C&B Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly HC reporting for the 6 countries,
- HR KPI´s reporting: Analysis of absenteeism, turnover & variable pay out, between others,
- Annual Social Report: Collect and monitor all the information needed in a monthly basis for the annual reporting at the end of the year.
C&B (COMPENSATION & BENEFITS)
- Active participation in the monthly payroll preparation for the 6 countries: Collect and control of monthly incidences from retail teams; preparation of commission pay-out,
- Benefits management: Request of monthly lunch vouchers, enroll employees to private health insurance following company internal policy, keep updated benefits records (leavers); follow-up of employee's issues),
- Monitoring of labor risk prevention in the workplace of all countries according to local labor law.
- Maintenance of HR databases: My LVTalent in partnership with HR peers, for the 6 countries; annual preparation of performance & potential campaigns for all employees in the Region; Update of information in payroll system META4,
- Active support to HRBP in the onboarding of new employees, assuring that all internal platforms and systems are ready for the new comers,
- Uniform management for all retail network,
- SAP purchase orders and invoices follow up,
- Follow up and update of HR and Store Management vacation,
- Main contact for Ucageci in El Corte Ingles: maintenance of the website according to the employees working there; active participate with HR team in the access of new comers.
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Strong organizational skills,
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, high ability to understand and conclude figures,
- Strong computer skills, with complete management of Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel, Word & Powerpoint,
- Interest also for routines and repetitive tasks,
- Autonomous in terms of agenda and priorities,
- Be a self-starter and have a curious attitude,
- Highly results oriented, dynamic, positive and proactive personality,
- Trust & Integrity,
- Ability to be a strong team player,
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and adapt to changes,
- Communication skills and facility to connect with others,
- Luxury & retail industry awareness,
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
REQUIRED PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- Graduated in Business Administration or in a Business School,
- Previous background in Finance/ Economics is mandatory,
- A previous experience of at least 1 year in a similar role is required, in the retail field/C&B department will be positively considered.
- The position is based in Madrid Mediterranean HQ, Spain,
- EU work permit
- It Is mandatory to be able to formalize a "contrato de prácticas" based on Spanish labor law.