Manage the evolution and deployment of the Digital & SNS Strategy/ Plans and lead PR initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute effective EPR & influencer strategies to meet the business objectives within proper timeline.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within online media.
- Pitch story ideas to editors and work with them on ongoing stories and regular columns.
- Proof-read press releases, articles and Dior magazine.
- Draft and manage approvals for internal and external messaging.
- Responsible for talent discovery, building and maintaining influencer relationships collaborating with agency
- Drive influencer campaign ideas and concepts based on the global PR strategy.
- Track and maintain the influencer database to ensure it is up to date and optimized
- Collaborate with the PR team to orchestrate programs and press previews in order to secure online influencer attendance and coverage
- Manage external PR agencies on strategy and tactics
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis, and optimize based on results.
- 5+ years of relevant experience required; brand PR, fashion editor experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok and Twitter etc..)
- Strong writing, communications, time management and relationship-building skills
- Established excellent media relations
- Proven experience with tracking/reporting reach, ROI, and other KPIs
- Must have experience working with creative professionals and negotiating with outside parties (photographer, hair and make-up agents and production company)
- Strategic thinker willing to bring fresh, innovative ideas.
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
- Native level of Japanese and business level in English
Career development in PR field in CDKK and LVMH group companies
- Editors, writers, free journalists
- AD / PR agencies