- Responsible of the entire process of store planning and the maintenance work to ensure all stores are brand enhancing and meet the demand to drive the business.
- Monitor work status, timing respect, budget and quality, providing accurate information at the design stage and acquiring in depth technical knowledge such as local norms of particular requirements of the market of reference.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and/or support SSP manager for store opening/renewal projects from planning of timeline to layout following HQ design, and communicate internally and externally from approval to execution, including negotiations with department stores
- Control relevant vendors and contractors on the process and implementation to insure cost is under control
- Organize and manage the maintenance work of all the facilities, fixtures and equipment including procurement and stock control.
- Pursue projects and maintenances in budget, following each capex and cost related to stores in collaboration with RAS and BP team
- Plan basic proposal and modification, drawing in CAD
- Report and communicate to HQ as necessary
- Coordinate and facilitate any other planning works related to space, or in support of SSP manager (ie : office move)
- University degree
- Native level of Japanese & Business level of English is mandatory
- 2-5 years' experience in store design or architectural firm, interior design, or supervising position at VMD including store architect for luxury brand.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding on the business of department stores and events outside store
- PCs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and CAD
- Self-motivated, Strong mentality, Passionate in Dior and in Retail, Strong communication skill
- Results driven with excellent attention to details
- Project management and planning techniques
- Negotiation skill
- The same position at other brand in LVMH group
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company
- Career development to manager
- Drive for Result
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Creativity and Innovation