- Responsible of the entire process of store planning and the maintenance work to ensure all stores are brand enhancing and meet the demand to drive the business.
- Monitor work status, timing respect, budget and quality, providing accurate information at the design stage and acquiring in depth technical knowledge such as local norms of particular requirements of the market of reference.
- Manage store opening/renewal/touch up projects from planning of timeline to layout coordination following HQ design, and communicate internally and externally from approval to execution, including negotiations with department stores.
- Control relevant vendors and contractors on the process and implementation to ensure cost is under control.
- Organize and manage the maintenance work of all the facilities, fixtures and equipment including procurement and stock control.
- Pursue projects and maintenances in budget, following each capex and cost related to stores in collaboration with Retail and Finance team
- Plan basic proposal and modification, drawing in CAD
- Report and communicate frequently with HQ Architecture department
- Coordinate and facilitate any other planning works related to space (ie : office move).
- University degree
- Native level of Japanese & English proficiency is mandatory
- 5 years' experience in store design or architectural firm, interior design, or supervising position at store planning / architecture for luxury brand.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding on the business of department stores and events outside store
- PCs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and CAD
- Project management and planning techniques.
- Negotiation skill
- Self-motivated, Strong mentality, Passionate in Dior and in Retail, Strong communication skill, Open minded, Team player
- Store & Space Planning senior manager
- Position at other maison in LVMH group
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company
- Drive for Result
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Creativity and Innovation
- Dealing with Ambiguity