- Reporting to Assistant Winemaker
- Efficient communication means accurate and in time to prevent potential problem or solve current one.
- Reporting in time, permitting to understand current wine-quality situation, taking technical decision on wine making and avoid potential wine problem.
- Help the Assistant Winemaker to manage/control the wine quality/quantity, optimize the SOP through the different step from harvest to wine expedition
- Will manage efficiently and in a secure way cellar internship and Temporary worker.
- Participating to all operation from harvest to bottling/packaging respecting SOP.,
- Help the assistant for the Quality management system establishment and carrying out
-Bachelor or Master of related major
-English fluent, Chinese mandatory.
Professional experience & know how:
-About 2-5years experience.
-Computer skills including database management, spreadsheets, word processing.
-Good organizational skills, proactivity, curiosity and a focus for quality.
-Effective communication skills. Resulting in achieved objectives & enhanced relationships with others