The Glenmorangie Company are looking to recruit a Central Controller to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team based at our head office in central Edinburgh. Working as a member of a close - knit Finance team you will provide valued support in order to meet the growing global demand for our prestigious brands, Glenmorangie and Ardbeg. In addition to this you will benefit from working in a fun and friendly atmosphere and have access to exceptional training & development and career opportunities.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Director, this role is responsible for managing central costs (Marketing and Overheads) and Visitor Centre activities for The Glenmorangie Company. You will be a key point of contact between the business and the reporting team, providing valuable guidance, rigour and analysis.
- Coordinate internal budget preparation, gathering inputs from all departments and providing a clear synthesis to the FP&A Director and the executive team for decision making
- Manage Marketing budget (Advertising & Promotion) follow-up and business partner with marketing teams on their spending
- Manage Overheads budget and Headcount reporting and analysis in close relationship with Human Resources and other department leads
- Manage Visitor Centres financials including sales analysis (shop, bottles, brand-homes)
- Ensure our central budget management is compliant with IFRS standards
- Provide accurate analysis to the FP&A Director on above responsibilities to facilitate decision making
Do I have what it takes?
To be successful in the role you will degree educated, ideally with 2-3 years' experience in controlling. You will be experienced in budget management and effective in business partnering.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Sound communicator - ability to adapt style to suit audience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Team spirited with an ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong eye for detail
Competitive salary and benefits package which relates to skills and experience. Please state your desired salary expectations on application.
NOTE: Only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position.
Unsolicited introductions from employment agencies will not be accepted.