Christian Dior Couture's EMEA Department is recruiting a Central Retail Software Process Owner to be the guarantor of new software's Core Model throughout its worldwide deployment and taking into account legal constraints.
This person will work under the responsibility of the EMEA Administrative Director as well as in close collaboration with all IT teams (functional and technical).
The Retail Project Manager defines the target processes with the business. It is the guarantor of the Core Model and ensures consistency between the specific requirements and functionalities of the solution. He ensures that Dior's business processes and procedures are taken into account.
Its main missions are:
- Guarantee the Core Model of the solution
- Guarantee Dior's business processes and procedures
- Ensure consistency between the tool's functionalities and business needs
- Ensure that the deployment of new store features does not have an impact on existing stores
- Challenge local teams on their additional requests
- Measure the impact of related projects on the solution
- Take into account new requests
- Lead workshops with the Retail
- Formalize the documents allowing the solution team to launch developments (Expression of need, target processes...)
- Validate the adequacy of country specificities with the solution (Business validation, testing, functional specifications validation, Core Model impacts)
- Notify any possible malfunction of the solution
- Follow-up on evolution requests
- Prioritize and organize the deployment of evolutions with the business and the project team
- Communicate on the deployment of new functionalities with the business and the project team
- Assist support teams to prioritize and correct any anomalies
- Challenge and coordinate the IT teams (project, support, technical...) to guarantee a good level of service and quality of the solution implemented
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 3 years in Retail
The candidate must be able to combine change management and professional requirements.
The required skills are :
- Ability to synthetize and analyze
- Methodological approach
- Autonomy, proactivity and initiative
- Discipline on actions monitoring
- Good interpersonal skills (listening, conviction and persuasiveness)
- Good writing skills
- Results and services oriented
- Open-minded, with a good team spirit
Fluency in English and French required, 3rd language is a plus