The Central Visual Merchandising Director (Maternity Cover) is responsible for the continued development of the Loro Piana Visual strategy, with a key focus on design and production of the global and special window displays, pop ups and special tools designs for key product initiatives of 2020/21.
He/she will work under the direction of the Central Merchandising and Visual Director in the seamless integration of these projects to the brand strategies and business needs. He/she will coordinate the Central VM Team on the Visual Merchandising product display Guidelines (e.g Best practice documents, corporate business presentations, Bites, Windows book, Storytelling project) for the Retail & Franchising networks. He/she is responsible to ensure the proper implementation at worldwide level of all VM department initiatives by mentoring and managing the HQ VM team and through the functional coordination of the Area Visual Merchandising Coordinators, guaranteeing the respect of the Brand identity and the Customer Experience.
He/she is also responsible for the coordination of the WWVM meeting the Local Visual Merchandisers, defining contents and methodologies with Central Merchandising & Visual Director, and in partnership with the Central Visual Merchandising Manager.
s responsible for the continued and harmonious development and coordination of the Visual Creative strategy and the Visual Guidelines for the Retail and Franchising networks at worldwide level, on the basis of inputs from the Central Merchandising and Visual Director, Head of Marketing and Retail, Product Development and specific Project briefs, guaranteeing the respect of the Brand identity and of the impeccable customer experience.
Design & Production
- Drives conceptually the development of all creative Visual merchandising projects (Window displays, popups, tools and special product displays and events), while ensuring the development, responsibility and autonomy of the 3d Design team
- Coordinates and supervises the production process and development of Creative Visual merchandising projects while ensuring the development and autonomy of the 3d Creative production team
- Collaborates with external consultants and vendors for the design and production of special projects (windows, events, pop ups) receiving inputs from Central & Visual Merchandising Director.
- Is responsible for the management and the monitoring of the central Visual Merchandising budget (windows, interior set up, Visual Tools, Visual Training, etc.), coordinating the team and eventually implementing corrective actions
- Coordinates and supervises the Visual merchandising initiatives and Storytelling Project while empowering the Visual Merchandising Team to manage these projects in full
- Is responsible, collaborating with the Local Visual Merchandisers, for the management of the Visual in-store installations of the new openings and for special requests, in coordination with the Store Planning function in terms of new modules for display.
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent Organization skills
- Strong practical sense, autonomy, flexibility, dynamism and results oriented
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team working skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Available for frequent travels