The VM Intern will support the team of VM Special Projects in organization, set up and display guideline of Special Product capsule, Presentations and Events in accordance with the creativity defined with Central Merchandising and Design and Creative Director and all the initiatives at WW Level.
He/ she will support in the operational activities related to the following:
- Display for Product presentation, PR Day Milan and Areas, Pop In and Pop Up, product animation & Special Capsule
- Marketing/PR events with product display
- Personalization Projects
- List of tools, order and shipment of tools, timing of activities on excel for special project
- Creation of display set up for VM guidelines
- Creation of guidelines for Product animation/Pop up/Pop in display
- Photoshop of pictures and render for display simulation
- BSc in Design, Visual Merchandising or Master in Visual Merchandising, previous working experiences in luxury/fashion industry considered as a plus
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point and Excel).
- Good use of Photoshop and program for rendering
- Aesthetic sense and passion for VM & Fashion and product sensitivity
- Visual manual skills
- Good level English