Position based in Atlanta, GA - remote start
Responsible for high-quality in-market execution of luxury brand, portfolio and company strategies to achieve volume and profit targets. Successful development and management of channel KPIs. Lead and direct market and account planning, distributor execution, budget allocation and utilization, and performance evaluation across assigned Chains market.
- Establish Chain/distributor KPI's: ensure alignment exists with the Region and measure progress monthly vs. KPI's and quantitative objectives (volume / spend).
- Coordinate and manage Chain Business Reviews (QBR), including presentation preparation, identifying key wins and successes, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Define, implement, and measure performance against qualitative objectives, including, but not limited to: distribution, display (shelf, floor, and cold box) pricing, and promotion by brand.
- Identify clear objectives and communication to distributor trade development activities
- Achieve qualitative and quantitative business objectives while operating within budgeted parameters.
- Work with trade development team and Region leadership to identify growth/account development opportunities: brand / size mix, pricing, merchandising, etc.
- Effectively direct, collaborate and influence the distributor chain team to achieve annual growth targets, continuously improve in-store execution (merchandising standards), and maximize effectiveness of market activities (POS, demos / samplings, displays, etc.).
- Train distributor chain team.
- Ensure thorough communication and execution focus against MHUSA account standards.
Account Level Management
- Develop account plans, using national program themes, that capitalize on account opportunity identified through consumer, shopper and buyer insight/need
- Develop and execute short and long-term strategies to achieve customer need ensuring MH volume and profit attainment
- Use shopper and consumer insights to support argument for increased shelf, cold box, ad and display size and frequency
- Work closely with MH trade marketing to develop customize yearly program thematic that recognize customer need to secure primary display, ad, shelving and cold box locations (End cap goals should be established quarterly)
- Prepare detailed annual account plans (Objectives, Goals, Strategies, Initiatives)
- Review of stock/inventory and allocation management to ensure that we can deliver the product
- Profit/Margin Analysis to determine the cost/benefit to both the account and MHUSA.
Education: Undergraduate Degree required
Languages: English (French optional)
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7+ years experience within a sales function in the alcohol and beverage industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and distributor network
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and be able to adapt to various work styles.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.