- Global business, leader in luxury champagne, wine & spirits.
- Centrally located in the new precinct of Barangaroo.
- Agile workspace committed to a sustainable future.
Moët Hennessy Australia is at the forefront of online luxury wine & spirits retailing and is looking for an individual to further drive our innovative and disruptive ambition in the role of Channel Activation Manager - e-Retail.
This role will be accountable for the implementation of e-Retail activity of the Moët Hennessy Australia business, assisting the sales and marketing teams in driving business growth for Omni channel and ‘pure play' e-tail customers. Collaborating with the Channel Marketing Manager - Off Premise, this role is highly digital focussed and requires an individual who is passionate and knowledgeable about the digital space, who also has a great passion for retail and customers experiences.
The successful candidate will understand consumer journeys, the role digital plays and how to communicate a brand in that consumer journey using digital.
About the role
This role plays a key part to support the National Key Accounts (Omni channel retail) in their significant period of strategic digital transformation, to ensure relevance and demonstrate our competitive advantage in this speciality.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing and implementing agreed e-Retail activations with our National Key Accounts team.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all retail channels.
- Work with the Channel Marketing Manager - Off Premise to develop and execute a 12/24-month strategy and execution plan for our priority e-Retail customers.
- Managing company product information that directly relates to e-Retail.
- Analyse retailer digital metrics and provide regular optimization recommendations to customers to improve conversion performance.
- Analyse and measure overall business performance with customers that receive e-Retail support to demonstrate value creation.
- Maintain a full understanding of eCommerce best practice, consumer trends/motivators and consumption habits and share across the MHA team owning and sharing an ‘e-Retail / Omni channel best practice library.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure all e-Retail plans align to overall company customer plans.
- Liaise with external parties to assist with the preparation of promotions and associated materials.
- Develop strong relationships with all key internal and external points of contact.
- Develop business potential through a partnership approach.
Your profile - Skills & experience:
Critical to your success will be your ability to develop positive, strong working relationships to optimise operational effectiveness and business performance. The successful applicant will be highly accountable, have high energy levels, dedication and a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in eCommerce preferably within premium/luxury brands.
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce sector with premium market experience.
- Experience in implementing distinctive channel specific strategies.
- Ability to translate brand positioning and strategy into effective digital activations and communication.
- Demonstrate an understanding and capability in executing the brand strategy using insights from digital platforms to power audience innovation and cross functional activation.
- Proven communicator with multiple stakeholders to develop and implement ideas and strategy.
- Strong planning, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong numerical, analytical and statistical skills.
- Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- An affinity with and cultural ability to represent the values of "luxury" wines and spirits.
About Moët Hennessy
Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wine & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Cloudy Bay, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot. As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant research of excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its sales turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
This unrivalled catalogue of prestigious products symbolizes excellence and authenticity. These products are all positioned in the high end of their respective markets. The portfolio includes sparkling and still wines from the world's most celebrated wine-growing regions. The Maisons of the Group are all supported by a powerful global distribution network that has been strengthened over the years, coupled with an unrivalled stream of innovations aimed at recruiting new consumers.
Moët Hennessy owns about twenty brands. In France, Brands such as Hennessy in Cognac, and our Champagne Maisons - Dom Pérignon, Moët & Chandon, Mercier, Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart and Krug - have a very strong regional integration. Moët Hennessy produces Scotch whiskies single malt in Scotland (Glenmorangie, Ardbeg), bourbon and rye whisky in the US, vodka in Poland (Belvedere) and Tequila in Mexico (Volcan de mi Tierra). Sparkling and still wines of Moët Hennessy produced in Argentina, Brazil, California, Australia, New-Zealand, India, China and in Spain (Ao Yun, Terrazas de los Andes, Chandon, Newton, Cape Mentelle, Cloudy Bay et Numanthia) are united within the business sector Estates & Wines. The Group also owns mythical wines which are Château Cheval Blanc (Saint-Emilion Premier Grand Cru Classé « A »), Clos des Lambrays (Morey-Saint-Denis Grand Cru) and Château d'Yquem (Sauternes, unique Premier Cru Classé Supérieur)