About This Opportunity
Louis Vuitton Japan is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer and Deputy Chief Technical Officer Global Asia.
In this role, you can contribute to business growth by managing information security in Japan, North and South Asian countries (Global Asia) in line with each country's regulation and Louis Vuitton global security policy and providing service to all business departments (Retail, Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Finance, HR, etc.) which allow them to deserve the high level of service as the leader of luxury market.
You are also expected to manage and maintain all the IT infrastructure projects and services (server, network, workstation, etc.) at each site (store, office warehouse, etc.) in Japan.
This is a great opportunity for person who is interested in building his/her career globally by looking after not only Japan but also Groble Asia regions.
Report Line: Director, IS&T in Japan
Functional report to:
- HQ Global CISO (for security part)
- CTO Global Asia based in Hong Kong(for IT management part )
Manage security related to information management in Japan, North and South Asian countries functionally supervising China Cyber Security Officer based in Shanghai
- Ensure that security policies are updated and in line with local regulations
- Regulatory and security watch to identify a risk and threats that could impact on Louis Vuitton business (new virus/malware/ransomware/cyber-attack,)
- Oversee regular security audit of the information system (infrastructure and business application), analyse risk and identify the security improvement then report to global CISO community on regular basis
- Build, develop security solutions and ensure its implementation and utilization with users
- Implement security policy by design in any projects
- Communicate, and train security standards to users
- Watch security technology to guarantee logical and physical security on information system
- Manage IT security budget in Japan, North and South Asian countries in collaboration with China CISO and Asia IS&T Director
- Manage, coach, develop and motivate team members in IS&T to ensure a security and risk culture
- Supervise and support China Cyber Security Officer to ensure Louis Vuitton security policy is compliant with China Cyber Security Law
Support Asia CTO to manage Global Asia
- Basics application in all types of locations (stores, warehouse, HO) ensuring the right level of quality of service and security, processes application (incident, problem, request...), consistent core model application over Asia, Asian business feedback
Responsible to managing Japan
- Fully owner of IT in Japan (rollout of Japan project, basics and described above) and associated quality of service
- Manage, coach, motivate and develop Japan Technical team members
[Technical scope under responsibility]
- All infrastructure supporting all applications in Japan and Asia - Network, security, telecom, End User Computing, Local datacentres
- Taking lead of project or day to day BASICS in other country in Asia
- Lead global security/IT infrastructure project acting as central, coordinating global Country IT
- Minimum 7 years experiences of IT security management
- Work experience on IT security audit/penetration test
- Minimum 10 years experiences of IT infrastructure and/or IT security management
- Minimum 5 years of people management
- Strong communication and presentation skill in both in Japanese and English
- Strong vendor management skill
- Project management skill
- Strong knowledge on network, server, telecom and security
- Customer service-oriented mindset
- Inspiring co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Business Trip is mandatory to Paris, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and some other cities in Asia and Japan
- Experience to work on PCI DSS/ISMS(ISO27001)/P-mark
- Technical certificate; Microsoft, CISCO, MDM, Cloud services, etc.
- Good knowledge of business applications
- Work experience in multi culture environment, especially with China, Hong Kong, Singapore and France
About Louis Vuitton
Since founded in Paris in 1854, Louis Vuitton has been inspired by a desire to explore new horizons, continually accompanying a world in motion with its emblematic creations.
Maison Louis Vuitton has inherited the ambition and vision of its founders.
This legendary history built around travel continues to place the House at the forefront of creation.
Still today, Louis Vuitton's spirit of adventure is expressed through its unique heritage, values and rigorous spirit of innovation and ingenuity, the boldness of its creations and the demand for perfection in its designs.
Leather goods, ready-to-wear, accessories, shoes, watches and jewelry.
The House's creations leave their mark with objects that have become legendary.
All over the world, the House welcomes its clients into a world that reflects its founding values and that is sold exclusively in Louis Vuitton boutiques.