For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create... Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
Based in our Prague store & reporting to the VM Manager, the City VM, in pair with the Regional VM will be responsible for all VM activities.
Store & Merchandising responsibilities:
> Planning and roll-out of all product rotation according to the VM calendar in partnership with the VM Manager and the store management team.
> Working closely with the Merchandising team & the store management team to ensure the stores changes are in line with the business needs.
> Reporting & providing feedback to the VM Manager & Stores Managers after each rotation.
> Insuring a high level of maintenance through a strong presence on the floor and frequent training of the store teams.
> Supporting the stores on setting-up their events.
> Coordinating suppliers & business partners to ensure a perfect roll out of the window installation & add campaign images.
> Coordinating product rotation according to window guidelines.
> Ensuring store environment is maintained to its highest luxury standards.
> Manage the reordering of props and follow up the budget.
Key requirements and competencies :
· A Visual Merchandising background is essential, with a +5 years' experience.
· A Retail multi category Fashion Brands experience.
· The candidate is driven by the VM dual mission (Brand image support plus strategic sales contribution)
· The candidate has a strong product sensitivity and awareness of Fashion,
· The candidate is a "doer" when needed and yet has matured skills in leading, motivating and problem solving
· The candidate is a proactive, strategic individual, willing to work on flexible & extended hours, and at times supporting other regions.