Bulgari Corporation of America is looking for a Client Advisor for our Short Hills boutique. The Client Advisor is responsible for acting as a Brand Ambassador and delivering an exciting, MAGNIFICENT and memorable experience for our customers.
Becoming a BOLD Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a CONTEMPORARY brand of worldwide renown. Among our most imperative challenges is to recruit BRILLIANT, PASSIONATE and INNOVATIVE people to join our team. As a global player, Bulgari is committed to all issues affecting diversity, and we recruit and hire employees from around the globe, ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to succeed. We find that employees from different cultural, linguistic and national backgrounds provide us with an EXQUISITE knowledge for understanding complex international markets. Beyond diversity, we actively promote Corporate Social Responsibility, as we insist on maintaining a safe and open environment, where UNIQUE people can express their own ideas and passions.
This role will take action under the direct Management of the Store Manager and will work collaboratively with other members of the Sales team to drive sales and provide an excellent service to clients.
- Contribute to the store and service KPIs achievement through a proactive and consistent commitment to achieve the sales budget, on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Manage the sales process as per delivery standards (from Welcome to Packaging) ensuring the right application of selling techniques to deliver a UNIQUE shopping experience
- Convey the warm Italian hospitality mindset through each step of the interaction with client
- Listen in an empathetic manner to understand and adjust to clients' needs, providing customized advice
- Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to Bulgari
- Perform all CRM one to one activities as per Store Manager indications, including CRM AFSS
- Communicate with management about opportunities to develop community relationships and to explore potential events to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty among new and existing clients.
- At least 3 years work experience in luxury retail environment or working with luxury products
- Proactive selling and negotiation skills
- A second language skill would be a plus
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, priority setting and personal accountability
- Must work retail hours - Weekdays and Weekends, Evenings & Holidays
- Ability to lift a certain amount of weight - up to 25 pounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (Beanstore, Sales Force, SAP)