Based in our Client Services Center in Jersey City, NJ, the Client Services Sales Advisor is responsible for providing best in class client service by listening and responding to each client's specific needs and resolving efficiently and effectively through strong and empathetic communication skills. This position will also be responsible for meeting and exceeding planned KPI's.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a positive, courteous and pleasant customer experience by incorporating all core brand values and integrity throughout each interaction.
- Consistently provide a highly professional approach and outstanding service in order to resolve customer issues; communicate effectively and with empathy via phone, email, social media and/or written correspondence.
- Escalate any customer issues that require further resources to appropriate supervisor to ensure resolution is satisfactorily met.
- Ensure that all customer communications are handled in line with Dior policies and processes.
- Demonstrate and share brand awareness, storytelling and product knowledge when communicating with customers.
- Drive to achieve and exceed sales goals and planned KPI's.
- Recommend new and innovative approaches to address customer concerns and share successful ideas within the team and department.
- Enter accurate information into Dior link and that updates to the SCRM database are initiated as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate data is included for statistics and workload analysis.
- Develop excellent working relationships within the Dior network.
- Previous experience in luxury customer service(preferably retail, hotel or concierge businesses)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sales negotiation skills
- Clear demonstration of a customer first mind-set
- Highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team player
- Able to work a varied schedule including hours/days/nights/holidays and weekends
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Spanish, French or Mandarin a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus