As a FENDI Ambassador you are expected to provide an extraordinary and luxurious experience to the clients.
Main role and responsibilities
- Engage in upselling, cross selling and multiple selling for all product categories
- Monitor individual sales and achieve performance target and KPI by Department Manager / Store Manager;
- Provide customer feedback on products, especially newly launched products
- Strengthen customer relations, and nurture loyal FENDI customer base also implementing appropriate CRM tools
- Manage customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering professional and individual human touch with the customer
- Perform store duties as assigned by team leaders and management
- Be able to correctly operate the Retail Pro Management system, in all areas relating to stock transfer, payment, stock inquiry and customer database input
- Maintain inventory accuracy by properly receive, display and store merchandise according to company guidelines (if shop without a backroom stock assistance)
- Maintain proper visual merchandising according to company guidelines
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment and implement daily housekeeping duties.
> Minimum 5 years experience in Retail Fashion industry with at least 2 in Luxury Sale.
> Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred
> Manages his/ her image standards on a high level
> Strong selling and communication skills are necessary
> Excellent relationships skills, self-reliant, friendly and patient
> Organization, professionalism, self-confidence
> Strong customer service skills
> Computer skills and Retail management system knowledge
> Goal oriented approach, multitasking
> Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry
> Fluent English, knowledge of second language is a plus.