Louis Vuitton Eastern Europe is seeking Client Advisors for Moscow stores' upcoming Holiday season support for end of November - December period.
As a Client Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton mission. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
- Curiosity, empathy, agility, commercial mindset, responsibility, passion for the Brand;
- Russian language knowledge - as mother tongue
- Russian citizenship is required or valid work permit for Russia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client Experience;
- Advise Clients on all matters relating to the Brand, product category, product range, price, consumer properties, the rules of the care provided and related services;
- Assist Clients in choosing the product;
- Assist team in goods receiving and packaging;
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories;
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store;
- Achieve personal and team goals and be responsible for sales and service results;
- Prepare products for sale;
- Learn and gain basic knowledge of the brand and products;
- Candidates should be available and ready to work weekends.
- In return, you will join a winning, well established team who are experts in the field of sales and customer service. All roles are based in our vibrant and exciting central Moscow stores, each with their own special character and nearby attractions.
- You will be provided an induction program which includes training which offering you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry and Louis Vuitton history and craftsmanship.