Thomas Pink, an LVMH Maison was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition. In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Thomas Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality. Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence.
We are opening a new store in Terminal 4, Heathrow in October of which will be the first as part of the brand regeneration and therefore is a great opportunity to join PINK at this exciting time.
We have a number of Client Advisor positions available as part of this new team.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times. Maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, courteous and effective service to all customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products along with exceptional selling skills and curated recommendations. Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand.
- Actively drive your product knowledge. Be curious by keeping up to date with industry trends, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out the relevant information on products.
- Meet the Company's high standards for grooming and behaviour always.
Service and Sales
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- To educate the Brand to all visitors to the store, explain the history of Thomas Pink to new clients and assist in selecting the right products for them, offering suitable styling advice and a personalised shopping experience.
- Endeavour to build and nurture a relationship with all clients, continuously anticipating and exceeding future desires. Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
- Assist the boutique through exceptional customer service and sales while adhering to operating procedures and practices.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company.
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and delivery procedures.
- Show flexibility in adapting to any changes required and the needs and priority of the business.
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong selling ability
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry desirable