Your mission is to provide an inspirational, luxurious shopping experience, maximizing every sales opportunity. Support peers and colleagues in efficient running of the boutique. Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and drive to achieve store targets:
- Welcome all clients/prospects entering the store for whatever reason (browsing, purchase, after-sales, complaints) granting an extraordinary service.
- Listen and understand clients' needs, providing customized advice and introducing them to the discovery of the Brand.
- Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to the brand.
- Manage the sales process as per delivery standards (from Welcome to Packaging) ensuring the right application of selling techniques to deliver a unique shopping experience.
- Contribute to the store and service KPIs achievement.
- Register clients' data in the dedicated system for future contact, personalized CRM actions and client development purposes.
- Perform all CRM one to one activities.
- Apply all sales related procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure that all front area of the shop are clean and products are displayed as per VM guidelines.
- Perform all After Sales service front office activities directly related to final customers (taking in charge items to repair brought back by customers, performing a brief interview and entering data in SAP), acting as proactive point of reference (for estimate approval, lead-time update, return and invoicing of the repaired product. etc.) and assuring that the customer satisfaction is constantly pursued and restored.
- Perform on-line training modules and participate to defined training sessions in order to develop your knowledge on different topics.
The ideal candidate should be a committed and organized team player, be conscientious and driven with at least 3 to 4 years sales experience within a luxury environment. Marketing and Customer Relationship Management techniques experience is also ideal. Proficiency in English written and verbal is essential and Arabic is a strong asset.
To succeed within this role you should hold strong customer service and negotiation skills, work with integrity and respect to ensure operational effectiveness. Knowledge of Bulgari products, Selling skills and Store procedures is an advantage.