The Client Advisor is responsible for acting as a Brand Ambassador, delivering an exciting, MAGNIFICENT and memorable experience to customers, creating, stimulating and maximizing sales opportunities, in order to achieve Store sales opportunities and profit targets as well as provide excellent service to customers.
This role will take action under the direct Management of the Store Manager, and will work collaboratively with other members of the Sales team to drive the Sales and provide an excellent service to client.
Essential Duties and requirements:
Sales target achievement
- Contribute to the Store and service KPIs achievement through a proactive and consistent commitment to achieve the sales budget, on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Manage the sales process as per delivery standards (from Welcome to Packaging) ensuring the right application of selling techniques to deliver a UNIQUE shopping experience
- Perform on-line training modules and participate to defined training sessions in order to develop and update your knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security, systems, as well as the Watches & Jewelry environment, including but not limited to competition, events, products and pricing).
- Convey the warm Italian hospitality mindset through each step of the interaction with client. Welcome all clients / prospects entering the Store (browsing, purchase, after-sales, complaints management), granting an extraordinary, personalized service, and leave a positive and lasting impression.
- Listen in an empathetic manner to understand and adjust to clients' needs, providing customized advice and introducing them to the Brand.
- Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to the Brand.
- Register clients' data in the dedicated system for future contact, personalized CRM actions and client development purposes.
- Perform all CRM one to one activities as per Store Manager indications, including CRM AFSS (ex. follow-up on watch maintenance).
- Communicate with management about opportunities to develop community relationships and to explore potential events to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty among new and existing clients.
After-Sales service and in-Store procedures
- Apply all Sales related procedures and guidelines (discounts, security, fiscal, legal, etc...)
- Ensure that all front area of the Shop are clean and products are displayed as per VM guidelines.
- Perform all After-Sales service front-office activities directly related to final customers (taking in charge items to repair brought back by customers, performing a brief interview and entering data in SAP), acting as proactive point of reference (for estimate approval, lead-time update, return and invoicing of the repaired product, etc. and assuring that the customer satisfaction is constantly pursued and restored.
* This job description is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties, and can be changed by Management discretion at any time.
Professional Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in luxury retail environment preferred
- Proactive selling and negotiation skills
- Client centric approach
- PRECIOUS attention to detail, good organizational skills, priority setting and personal accountability
- Proactive, driven for results and flexible mindset
- BOLD sense of Initiative
- Decision making
- Business awareness (including competitors and environment knowledge)
- Ability to work in a team driven environment
- INNOVATIVE thinking
- EXQUISITE communication skills, both verbal and written
- Integrity and Trust
- Learning agility
- Must work retail hours - Weekdays and Weekends, Evenings & Holidays
- Ability to lift a certain amount of weight - up to 25 pounds
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (Beanstore, CRM, SAP...)