Louis Vuitton Eastern Europe is seeking Client Advisor to join our store in Warsaw, situated in a luxury high-end shopping location in the heart of the city.
As a Client Advisor, you will be an Ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton Mission. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results;
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client Experience;
- Advise Clients on all matters relating to the Brand, product category, product range, price, consumer properties, the rules of the care provided and related services;
- Assist Clients in choosing the product;
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories;
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships;
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store;
- Achieve personal and team goals and be responsible for sales results;
- Prepare products for sale;
- Learn and gain expert knowledge of the brand and products;
- Keep up to date of fashion market trends in the retail industry.
- Curiosity, empathy, agility, commercial mindset, responsibility
- Strong passion for Fashion and for the Brand;
- Relevant experience within Retail - from 1 year;
- EU citizenship or valid work permit for EU is essential to apply for the vacancy
- Polish language knowledge - as mother tongue, English language at good working level would be a strong advantage.
- In return, you will join a winning, well established team who are experts in the field of sales and customer service.
- You will be provided induction program which includes training offering you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry and Louis Vuitton history and craftsmanship.
- In addition to this you will receive a generous benefits package fully in line with labor law & career development opportunities.