Reporting to the Team Manager of the Client Services Center, the Client Advisor Part Time (Evening & WE) is responsible for servicing the Client Service Center through proper and accurate handling of inquiries on, including but not limited to, Louis Vuitton product, services, company awareness, complaints, CRM initiates and site navigation via phone calls, email, social media and chat. The Client Advisor will also be responsible for achieving assigned objectives in the areas of sales, productivity, and quality; as well as maintaining high operational standards and efficient use of key systems.
- Handle a complete range of calls including (but not limited to): product inquiries and sales, fielding calls for connected store services and associates, store information or location, after sales service support, policies, customer service issues, etc.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day by demonstrating exemplary service leadership in the areas of phone quality, complaint resolution, product awareness, and store relations by adhering to the Quality Customer Service Standards, Louis Vuitton Etiquette, and Louis Vuitton Selling Ceremony.
- Handle customer complaints in a timely manner with fairness and courtesy.
- Adhere to department and company policy and procedures.
- Consistently meet all assigned goals in the areas of sales, phone quality, and productivity.
- Stay up to date on all product, company, and departmental information/initiatives.
- Maintain effective utilization of all required systems.
- Build and maintain clientele to enhance relationships and brand loyalty.
- Document all calls in order to track types of customer inquiries, advertising/editorial feedback, customer complaints utilizing a CRM software (Expectation= 100% of calls to be logged).
- Assist in the RSVP process for our store openings and corporate event.
- Participate in departmental trainings and initiatives.
- Ideally 3 - 5 years of experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain high performance level in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills; effective time-management skills
- Be proactive, solution and detailed-oriented
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience selling and clienteling
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees within the organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter; ability to work with minimal supervision
Punctuality and schedule flexibility are essential. There is also a vacation blackout period during the holiday season.
- Customer focus
- Integrity and trust
- Priority setting
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Functional/technical skills
- Written communications
- Timely Decision quality and Problem Solving