Based in Brussels, the Capital of Europe, The Client Service Europe is looking for passionate and dynamic multilingual people to explore the Digital world of Louis Vuitton.
As a Client Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a luxury and fashion sensibility to develop a career in the one of the most famous brands in the world. You will aim at giving a unique and personalized client experience over the phone, guarantee the quality of the service and of the sales ceremony provided towards the clients, and also develop and strengthen the relationship with the Stores you are supporting.
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience over the phone and/or through written media (mail, chat, social media)
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Client Service
Our Client Service is connected to 103 stores spread over 18 different countries in Europe. If you want to experience the digital and on distance side of an omnichanel client approach we’ll offer you the opportunity to work in a multicultural and international environment while practicing your language skills with our clients and colleagues.
We are looking for someone native English (oral and written). Any additional Nordic language is an asset (Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian).
The ideal candidate will possess a previous experience in the Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry and has a strong passion for the luxury universe. This position also requires great familiarity with IT tools.
We offer temporary or permanent contract as well as part time (25h or 30h) or full time position.