- Achieve all Client Advisor KPIs and CRM requirements.
- Meet or exceed store, category, and individual sales goals.
- Adhere to all Top Store Guidelines.
- Build and maintain client books; follow-through with clients concerns, inquiries; maintain customer correspondence to build clientele, enhance relationships and drive business.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database.
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history.
- Keep up-to-date with company news and be familiar with the competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow FENDI dress code, grooming, and uniform standards.
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management.
- Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
- Be a positive role model, representing the brand appropriately at all times.
- Participate in the training of new Client Advisors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies).
- Participate and prepare for monthly team meetings.
- Adhere to loss prevention standards.
- Minimum 2 years' experience, luxury retail preferred
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
- Strong drive for results; goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions
- RTW experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift boxes / weight up to 10 lbs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience a plus
- Organizational and strong computer skills required