- Customer Service and Sales
- Ensure that the "Louis Vuitton Signature" selling and service approach is used in every customer interaction.
- Engage in up-presentation, cross presentation and multiple presentation for all product categories.
- Develop and strengthen customer relations, and groom a repeat customer base and utilizing tools available.
- Perform follow up calls to clients to introduce new products lines.
- Store Operations
- Operate the Retail Management System, in all areas relating to sales transactions, payment, stock inquiry and customer database input.
- Understand the importance and ensure growth of customer database capturing.
- Provide customer feedback on products, especially newly launched products.
- Stock Management
- Properly receive, display, and store merchandise according to company guidelines.
- Completely understand and undertake the inter store transfer of merchandise according to company guidelines.
- Understand the stock level of Best Sellers, Medium Sellers, Slow Sellers and promote accordingly.
- Store Maintenance
- Understand and implement proper visual merchandising according to company guidelines, both in the window and in-store displays.
Minimum 2 years of Ready-To-Wear sales experience
Customer service focused mentality
Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced work environment.
High integrity, reliable, trustworthy, and detail oriented
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates who submit full CV updated with picture will be given priority