Approaching Care Services as a Client Relationship opportunity, you will secure the operational efficiency of the repairs and all services following any purchase. You will ensure a top-of-class level of service for Clients since the reception of the faulty item to their return. Additionally you will be responsible for ensuring the teams are adequately trained on Care Services topics.
- You will be the main point of contact to manage inquiries ranging from providing information and recommendations to following up with Clients on the status of their inquiries.
- You will support Client Advisors with their issues, handling difficult situations in the best interest of both the client and company yet using tact and diplomacy.
- You will ensure quality issues are dealt with efficiency, from in-store checks, transfer and reception, informing Managers in case of sensible cases.
- You will develop your Repair expertise in carrying out in-store repairs, up to the quality standards expected by our Clients.
- If the repair has to be performed externally, you will ensure its management and a minimal lead time from the reception from the Client, to its recovery from the workshop or alteration center and reception back from the Client.
- You will maintain the integrity and accuracy of the in-house "My repair" platform.
- You will ensure regular communication with Stock regarding the correct inventory and management of repairs and repairs components.
PERSONALIZATION AND SPECIAL ORDERS
- You will take ownership of the organization and delivery of the Special Orders business; including, Made To Order and Mon Monogram, from the reception to the delivery of the item, providing regular status updates to clients.
COLLABORATION WITH THE STORE TEAM
- You will ensure a user-friendly organization of the Care Services area, inviting other team members to raise their knowledge of your role,
- You will manage the Care Services feedback tool with other team members and create actions based on the feedback
- You will develop and train colleagues on Care Services topics, from basic repairs to hot stamping, notably through Morning Briefings
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate a combination of the following skills:
- Advanced level of Spanish and English.
- Driven individual able to manage their priorities and get things done in a timely fashion.
- Excellent presentation skills and advanced written and verbal communication.
- Team Player and problem-solving mindset, able to positively communicate sensitive information to Clients and team members.
- Quick and proactive learner, able to sustain a top performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctuality and schedule flexibility are essential (week-ends & evenings may be required).