About This Opportunity
Lead the strategic programs and drive actionable client insights that create value and profitability for Christian Dior K.K.
Report to One Dior President
To develop and nurture the client base to secure growth of the business in line with Dior Japan's corporate strategy:
- Plan annual activities and initiatives, working closely with President and Corporate Client Development team in Paris.
- Optimize ROI and results through training, tracking, and effective execution.
- Manage the client development budget.
To lead the Client Development team which consists of Client Development (CRM), Client Event, VIP Relations, and Digital Marketing.
1. Client Development (CRM) & VIP Relations Management
Develop and implement personalized client marketing strategy including:
- Analysis of client information and development of key performance indicators.
- Targeting: retention, optimization/upgrade, recruitment, and reactivation.
- Application of marketing action plans both at the corporate and boutique levels.
VIP client relations including:
- Direct mailing and promotion to VIP
- VIP client gifting
- VIP care
2. Client Event & Relation
Plan and implement personalized non-media marketing activities including:
- Client events
- Client treatment programs
- Sales promotional events (instore and out- of store/gaisho)
- Trunk shows
3. Digital Marketing
Plan and implement personalized digital marketing activities for client including:
- Social media presence
- Web, SEO/WEM and digital advertising
- Measurement and reporting of digital marketing campaigns
To promote and foster "clientelling" culture at both corporate and store levels:
- Close collaboration with Paris, PR, Media Buying, Retail and third parties to achieve objectives.
- Establish a network of client development specialists at retail boutiques though training, coaching and nurturing.
- Encourage the usage of an online CRM system at boutiques to ensure that the quality of data is reliable.
- Experience and understanding of retail business and familiarity/ adaptability to luxury/ brand business.
- Experience in leading a marketing team including digital and CRM.
- Experience in personalized and targeted communication strategy development and management.
- Experience in event development and management.
- Experience holding team managerial responsibilities.
- Experience working for multinational companies.
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese.
- Great communication, interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong sense of ownership
- Creativity/ Innovation management
- Drive for results
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Building effective teams
- Motivating others
- Relationship and influence
- Retail Operation
- Boutique managers
- Visual Merchandising
- Other related functions in Head office
- Corporate Client Development team in Paris
- External suppliers
- VIP Clients
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company
- The same position in other LVMH group companies