The Client Development Manager Benelux & Nordics ensures that our stores can deliver an exceptional client experience by leading and implementing all corporate and local client development omnichannel actions for our retail network and e-commerce (7 countries - 10 stores).
She/he coordinates and stands in for the supervision of all strategic CRM activities in the different countries and implements key clienteling actions on existing and prospective clients and works in close collaboration with the stores to develop tailored made and personalized programs to grow the business. To achieve this, she/he will use and implement effective and consistent communication through all medias in close collaboration with the local merchandising team. She/he brings support and participates in all event activities and client experiences together with the retail network and the EMEA clienteling team.
The Client Development Manager is based in Brussels, reports to the General Manager Benelux & Nordics and is leading a team of 3 people.
You have strong relational skills and are comfortable in building relations with internal and external client's and interact with people with different cultures and habits.
* Passion for retail and luxury and at least 5 to 10 years work experience in a similar position
* Team management experience
* Communication: excellent, impactful and influencing oral and written skills, and ability to adapt communication to suit the audience
* Drive for business: result- oriented and handle multiple projects with varied interlocutors
* Agility: Initiative taker with a structured working approach and can adapt to various situations
* Problem solver: Has a positive, can do attitude, and encourages teams to look beyond the obvious and to propose solutions
* Commercial Mindset: Acts with Client in mind, is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our clients
* Analytical: knows the market trends, can detect business opportunities and monitors the impact of the proposed solutions on the business
* Team player with a positive and energetic attitude
* Working proficiency in English, knowledge of French and any other European language will be considered as a plus