If you are a manager with passion for luxury and retail, we have an exciting opportunity that will allow you to stretch your skills as Client Development Manager for the Mediterranean region of Louis Vuitton.
Based at our corporate office in Madrid, but with weekly travelling to visit our stores in six different countries, you will have the ownership and responsibility of leading and implementing all corporate and local clienteling and events for our retail network.
You have a proven ability to deliver results in a fast paced and international environment, you are highly organized and rigorous, while working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
You will work in close contact with our retail teams to develop initiatives and concrete actions in store, to grow our business through recruitment of new clients, while actively capitalizing on different tools to develop existing or prospective Client's loyalty to the brand.
You have strong relational skills and are comfortable in building relations with internal and external Client's and interact with people with different cultures and habits.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in a similar role, and brings a minimum of 10 years working experience, of which at least 4 years in a marketing role, with preference from retail luxury or hospitality.
Louis Vuitton is the world's leading luxury brand for career progression and development. If you want to build your career into retail & luxury, have a passion for inspiring teams and would love to work for one of the world's most luxurious brands then this is the job for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination & supervision of all strategic CRM activities for the different countries, management of customer database (update/maintain) and implementation of key clienteling actions on existing and prospective clients
- Work in close collaboration with stores to develop programs that grow the business through recruitment of clients, their engagement and retention via regular qualitative client interactions and all types of international and exclusive private experiences,
- Perform database reporting and analysis to support the store clienteling objectives. Extract strategic insights to support a multichannel marketing campaign including personalized client communications and actions.
- Run Monthly analysis linked to Client Development & analysis on specific product launches and store projects, analyze trend, understand purchasing patterns and report on key performance indicators
- Train, coach, develop and support teams in stores.
- Support with all event activities including planning, project management and coordination with third parties,
- Support on Out of Network Events, exceptional events and Client experiences
PROFILE (Specific skills & personality traits)
- Highly motivated & strong personal interest for luxury & consumer goods environment,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment,
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills,
- MS Office proficiency (Particularly Power Point & Excel)
- Translation and communication skills,
- Fluent English & Spanish is mandatory, French & turkish is a plus;
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from Business School or BA requested,
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, of which at least 4 of them in luxury retail and/or from high end hospitality/hotel management, with a demonstrative track record in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge and a genuine appreciation and interest in luxury products and Client.
The position is based in Madrid, Spain, but requires weekly travel. UE work permit is a requirement to apply.