Within the boutique in DÜSSELDORF, the Client Development Manager is a support to the boutique activity on the client animation instore.
She/he is the key contact of the Europe marketing team for all marketing topics, being on client development or client treatment/animations/events.
Assuring the quality of the Dior client database, and maximising all opportunities offered by Christian Dior to get a return on investment on client actions. She/He will develop further new clients and prospects, build their loyalty side by side with the boutique teams, and will participate in offering the most luxurious experience to our best clients in order to retain them.
- Train and coach the boutique team on client relationship
- Make sure that the team is well aware of the client development strategy and boutique clienteling year objective
- Accompany the team in organizing their clienteling work on a day-to-day basis (Be Dior connection planning, actions to do if necessary etc)
- Coach and support the team in monitoring their clienteling performances and detecting clienteling opportunities
- Train new SA on the clienteling tool and ensure trainings to the team when a new function is available
- Be the key contact point for the Boutique Manager and share regular feedback and performance results with him/her
- Business & Client Development
- Insuring the usage of the data base to optimize boutique business and the quality of the data base (accurate contact information, etc).
- Create specific campaigns to support the local business needs (ex: locals, inactive)
- Leverage all steps of client loyalty: walk in program / welcome program / client development path / looking for new high potential clients/ OTOs planning
- Monitor the results of the actions and share weekly reports on CRM KPIs with the rest of the team
- Support the team in offering an extra-mile service to our top clients in order to retain them
- Warn the team on Elite and VVIC about to downgrade
- Help teammates building loyalty from their new clients and maximising their potential in order to create foot flow in-store
- Anticipate boutique main sales vs last year to ensure business growth
- Develop local recruitment initiatives
- Client Treatment & Events
In relation with the Europe Marketing team and as a key contact for them:
- Coordinate all instore animations (and when needed outside events) with the Europe marketing team: prior to the animation, prepare all the needed tools/elements
- For the trunk show: models, catering, VM, video, music, invitations....
- For other product presentations: catering, VM, video, music, invitations, other....
- Be able to propose new ideas of animations according to local needs of your boutique
- Coordinate the client treatments: identify the profiles to attend main image events (including Paris shows), work on a tailor-made program for each client, ensure the respect of the budget for each treatment, share with the boutique and the Europe Marketing team a feed back after each treatment
- Be proactive and propose local client treatment for top clients, keeping in mind the priority on local clients, and with respect of a predefine budget
- Liaise with the regional marketing manager on a regular basis in order to share feedback about clienteling operations, the team members' achievements and difficulties, and about upcoming clienteling priorities and strategies at store level
- Hands-on and retail/business orientated.
- Organisational skills and structured.
- Client centric and empathic
- Can work on his own and within a team
- Diplomatic, sharp and creative in his using of all resources, people and tools available to him
- Communication skills: individually and collectively
- Inspiring and legitimate
- Passion for People, Fashion & Retail