The Client Development Manager will be responsible for cultivating client development culture and developing, implementing and managing the CRM strategy at store level. He/she will drive new client recruitment through Fendi Client database, prospects, third party collaborations and scout externally of other affluent/potential clients. He/she must manage and recommend in store clienteling program for Singapore. An extension of the role to additional markets in South East Asia will happen gradually.
This role is based in Singapore and will report directly to the General Manager, South East Asia and Australia.
- Develop a year round store CRM action plan aligning with our marketing campaign and sales objectives of store.
- Consolidate and analyze customer data (both quantitative and qualitative) to derive customer insights, business indication and provide related action plan to deliver CRM objectives and goals
- Work closely with CRM department to plan and execute event and evaluate result
- Develop and implement in-store-moments, selecting and targeting clients for the specific event
- Achieve CRM KPIs such as Recruitment Rate, Retention rate, Prospect Target, Data collection rate
- Manage CRM gifting strategy at the stores - Birthday or Anniversary Gift ideas, Christmas
- Implement new CRM initiatives or in store clienteling tools and technoque received from Headquarter
- Gather qualitative feedback from the stores on our CRM activities aiming to improve current practices
- Utilize the ideas and initiate localized/customised actions for each store
- Ensure the success of CRM Ambassador program via one to one coaching, conduct regular store CRM workshops, sharing of best practices and effective communication
- Partner with Store Manager and CRM Ambassador to plan and execute different product launching events, one to one appointments, In-store-moments and other CRM initiatives
- Lead by example and drive the team to elevate and provide excellent client experience in the store by dedicating time on the selling floor. Provide personal shopping services through one to one appointment in private salon
- Create a Clienteling Coaching Form to track CRM performances of individual Client Advisor:
- Build partnership with sales staff to handle one on one appointment and provide one to one coaching. Coaching form to be formalized and shared with Store Manager.
- Work closely with the team on supporting monthly calling campaign and appointment with clients and evaluate all CRM activities' results.
- Increase Client Advisor 's existing client segmentation spending and upgrade to next level.
- Track appointments made by Client Advisor.
- Support Store Manager to manage floor and ensure Client Advisor to stay engaged with the client at all times.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong sensitivity to the luxury products universe
- Minimum 8 years or above relevant experience in Client Development, prior experience in similar luxury fashion brand will be added advantage
- International Mindset
- Familiar with both local and overseas market situations and trends
- Strong analytics skill, numerically sensitive with Project Management expertise
- Good interpersonal and interaction skill to collaborate with Store Personnel
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when dealing with international, multilingual stakeholders
- Must possess leadership skills in order to develop and train others
- Results Oriented and able to work under pressure on tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel and Power Point