About This Opportunity
Marc Jacobs Japan K.K. is looking for a Client Development Specialist.
This position's mission is to increase sales through the planning and execution of effective events, sales promotions / CRM activities.
Developing good relationship internally and externally will be one of the key responsibilities with this position, so if you have strong communicating and interpersonal skills, this will the great match for you.
This year is the 10 years anniversary of Marc Jacobs Japan.
Approximately 360 staff (Office: 40 staff, Stores: 320 staff) are supporting Marc Jacobs in Japan.
We have a very open office environment, and we interact each other freely, regardless of seniority or position.
An example of this is once every second month, we have a 30 minutes "Morning Coffee Session" to enjoy casual and friendly conversations and sharing information over some tasty seasonal sweets.
If you have strong knowledge of retail and project management, and are looking for a friendly working environment with a great team, Marc Jacobs Japan K.K. will be a great match for you!
- Create framework and ensure execution of clienteling activities at stores
- Increase number of new & existing clients
- Increase purchase amount of new & existing clients
- Increase quality and quantity of client data capture
- Plan and execute events and sales promotion activities
- Order and distribute HQ-originating sales tools
- Oversee creation and delivery of MJJ-developed sales tools
- Plan and execute promotional campaigns and sales events
- Develop and maintain CRM tools & Sales Promotion Strategy
- Oversee execution of customer survey
- Education: University Graduate
- Experience: Two years or more experience in sales promotion at a retail company
- Experience in client management database (CRM tool)
- PC skills (Business level MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint)
About Mark Jacobs
"Marc Jacobs" was founded by Marc Jacobs in New York in 1984. Since then, Marc Jacobs has been attracting people with our unique style which offers exquisite balance of tradition and innovation. Though Marc Jacobs is a part of Luxury brand group, LVMH, Marc Jacobs has never stopped adapting an innovative, creative and out of box idea, including launching stores in the mall where younger generation tend to go and start selling through well known EC website.
Marc Jacobs Japan Office entrance