About This Opportunity
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Client Event Assistant Manager.
This position's mission is to plan and organize events and projects for achieving targeted sales turn-over, the brand image enhancement, and unique customer experience.
All employees have great love and respect for Christian Dior in Christian Dior K.K. We have very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a with great teamwork and friendly working environment, Christian Dior K.K. will be a great match!
Various career paths are available both at Christian Dior or with different brands within the LVMH group.
- Client Event Manager
- The similar position at other branch in LVMH group
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company
Report to: Client Event & Relations Manager
- Planning and implementation of sales oriented events and VIP treatment activities in cross-functional coordination with Paris HQ, Retail, MD, VMD, PR and CRM
- Planning and implementation of events for boutiques
- Planning and implementation of department store fairs
- Planning and implementation of VIP trips in collaboration with various departments and Paris Headquarter
- Effectively supervise suppliers and agencies in executing events
- Organize all logistics for events effectively and efficiently
- Control cost estimation and project budget; analyzing ROI
- Creating Event Proposal and After-event Report to Paris HQ.
- Event tools management including display tools, furniture, printing materials, etc.
- Support and assist Event Manager
- University degree
- Language: Japanese (native level), English (business level)
- PC Skill: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience of coordinating event in Fashion/Luxury industry; knowing role of event, to be able to assign independent project
- Understanding of the Fashion/Luxury/Retail business
About Christian Dior
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine.
Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women's Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison's atelier, along with the brand's newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.