As a Client Relations Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and the voice of Client Development in the store. You will be a mentor, guiding and supporting the store team in engaging existing, recruiting new, and building loyal and long term relationships with Clients.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop creative and targeted action plans to attract, retain and engage clients.
- Proposing, organising and managing client event activities within the store clienteling budgets.
- Support the Store Manager to set reasonable yet challenging individual targets for our Client Advisors
- Propose, prepare and manage virtual bridges and exceptional experiences for VIPs, in collaboration with the local Private Client Relations Managers.
- Provide qualitative feedback to Store and Regional Management, leveraging these insights to further develop client relationships.
We are looking for an expert relationship manager, event manager or marketer with strong experience in retail.
You will also have demonstrated experience leading, inspiring and mentoring a team.
As an employee with Louis Vuitton you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which offers you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry. In addition to this you will receive a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, in addition to learning from the very best talent within the industry.