This position aims at being the interface between CELINE business department and the Client Service Center, covering both Retail network and E-Commerce area in offering the highest level of Service as well as implementing high value services of the Maison. This position reports to the VP of Retail Operations, North America.
> Ensure coordination between the overall CELINE US strategy & day-to-day operations of the CSC
> Adapt & upgrade CELINE's internal Customer Relations processes to match US market specificities
> Ensure that the tone of the voice is adequate with the universe of CELINE and set everything in place (trainings, brand inductions, materials, "live my life" pairings...) to ensure quality of our service, consistent with the retail/ecommerce channels
> Be accountable for CELINE Fraud management knowledge & act as the ultimate decision maker on open fraud cases. Contributes to the fraud rules improvements with CELINE HQ and the supplier.
> Be the Subject Matter Expert for US, acting as the first escalation level for questions, issues, critical cases, irate clients. Be the first contact for online VIP / VIC Management. Manage the commercial gestures.
> Be the first contact & act as a coordinator between E-commerce Pilot stores & the CSC. Set & improve processes. Works closely with the E Commerce Operations Manager.
> Support CSC teams to ensure a high level of selling capability from advisors (coaching, product knowledge, cross selling techniques...)
> Plan commercial activities with CSC (outbound communication plan) in line with retail actions plans and define scripts & email templates for CELINE specific activities
> Define remote sales strategy & achieve sales and client satisfaction targets
> Calibrate the team's evaluation process (according to CELINE criteria), be contributor of the evaluations
> Plans & sets teams' timetables & planning based on the budget and projects/adapts and anticipates the business needs into production.
> Be a people Manager:
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Meet KPI's in the frame of our Omnichannel Clienteling approach (quality is a must)
- Keeping up to date with business development, new product lines collection as well as new processes...ensuring a personalized advice to the customer
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritize and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs
- Set marketing actions and support the teams for any clienteling actions: outbound clienteling campaigns calls, emails chat, ...as well as set specific actions to meet sales targets
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary
- Lead and inspire the team of advisors to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
- Identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets
- Organizes the team planning in line with the budget (vacations / time table)
- Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management
- Assists management with hiring processes & new comers training
> Define and set-up specific reporting for CELINE. Follow the CSC performance & act as first link with the E Commerce Teams to set up corrective actions / action plan
> Be first line of contact for fast response Crisis management through the CSC
> Acts as a coordinator with Central Clienteling Team to align strategy & processes between the different regions
> Directly reports to the US Retail Operations VP, inside the US Retail Team
> Manages a Team of 3 advisors. Team structure may increase quickly with the recruitment of new advisors and Team Leaders reporting to the Client Services Manager
> Located in New-York
Required experience and skills:
> 5-10 years experienced in similar position, luxury fashion brand
> Excellent communication, organizational & relationships building skills
> Experience in team management
> Service driven & highly client focused
> Results driven & pragmatic
> English fluent.