About This Opportunty
Loewe is looking for a Client Sevice Manager to coordinates the deployment & supervises the activity of the Client Service Center in Japan in close conjunction with Loewe.com & Retail team to ensure that the execution corresponds to LOEWE Client Experience standards of service.
Report to Retail Director
- Training coordination for outsource call center company
- Technical problems solution
- Cases escalation & resolution with HQ
- Quality monitoring - mystery calls, feedback sessions
- Budget monitoring & optimization
- Reporting to HQ and LOEWE Japan
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to solve problems alongside a strong personal drive
- Detail oriented with project management/organization skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of salesforce environment would be appreciated
Founded in 1846 in Madrid, Spain by a group of Spanish leather craftsmen, and originated in 1876 when Enrique Loewe Roessberg, a German craftsman, joined the group.
Diversity has been one of the very important policies for us and including our CEO who is from Italy, employees with unique background are playing active parts regardless of gender and nationalities.
Another interesting aspect regarding gender-less is that our store uniform is same for both male and female staff and our customers enjoy cross gender fashion.
Also, we are keen to keep healthy environment for our employees not only for work but also private.
We provide unique program such as mind-fullness training, and Premium Friday is available here!