General Purpose of the Position:
To provide internal support for the Apparel Division by assuming responsibility for order related administrative tasks from showroom organization to customer service.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Manage the daily communication between overseas mill & customers.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries, follow-up, developing and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Responsible for orders processing, shipping piece goods, confirmations, RGA and allowances.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to develop annual sales forecasts, budgets, and production schedules and updates on all customer-related projects and issues.
- Attend and participate on divisional meetings as per manager request.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile special reports.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and performing well in a team environment.
- Skilled at organizing projects, establishing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and meet customers' needs and requirements.
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
- Microsoft Word & Excel