Louis Vuitton has a unique opportunity for an inspirational and people-oriented leader to work in the Client Service Centre in Hong Kong.
As a Client Services Manager, you will be leading and help setting up our newly developed Client Services Centre.
You play a vital role in overseeing the Client Services Centre and ensuring that our customers have a world class experience each and every time they contact the business by evaluating the Centre's performance such as monthly sales and KPIs achievement. You will manage and supervise a team of Team Managers and Client Services Advisors; instill teamwork and good morale in this fast paced, dynamic and vibrant call centre environment.
You will need to drive and ensure your team delivers a luxury and customer centric experience by developing relationships with all clients in answering queries and handling complaints in timely manner knowledgeably and effectively. You will also work closely with retail teams, stores and other business functions to ensure a smooth running of the Centre's operations.
- You are a Diploma or Degree holder in related disciplines
- You have passion for the Brand
- You have the ability to drive sales and meet KPIs
- Previous experience in call centre with strong retail knowledge and team leading experience mandatory
- You can demonstrate our 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes: Curiosity, Empathy, Agility and Commercial Mindset
- You have excellent leadership, people management and interpersonal skills; and able to motivate and face challenging customer situations
- You are customer oriented with excellent sense of service quality, strategic business acumen and analytical skills
- You are able to commit to work with flexible hours in shifts, including nights and weekends
- You are fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- You have good computer literacy
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. Excellent training and career opportunities will be provided.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with salary expectation by clicking APPLY NOW. For enquiries or further information, please contact us via our WhatsApp Recruitment Hotline at 5508 6160.