You will be part of the Clienteling & Communication Team of the Benelux & Nordics region and will have the opportunity to discover the Louis Vuitton retail world in the Brussels based head-office. You will provide operational support to the stores and will gain a deep insight of our network. You will learn how to follow a retail activity with high standards of performance and will enjoy the energy and spirit of a small & dynamic and multitask team.
Some tasks and projects you will be involved in:
- Supporting the Clienteling & Communication Team in charge of 7 countries (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland);
- Assisting in the organization of Clienteling actions: Events and client experiences coordination
- Database Management and Administrative tasks: Reportings, extraction of targeted client lists, management of store team professional phones...
- Participating in Public Relations and Communication: Weekly press reviews, update of editorial figures, press trips/events coordination, Social Media Campaign, monitoring of Media agencies' activity
- Fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch, French, Nordic languages is an asset;
- Very good organizational skills, ownership;
- Ability to work with deadlines, prioritize multiple tasks without losing the eye for details;
- Proactive, flexible and a team player;
- Experience in retail is an asset
- University internship contract required
Apply before the 15th of October